Kelid’s project management team will work closely with you through the life cycle of each project in the following stages:
Stage 1: Presenting and Selling the Project
The only effective way to bring an idea to success is to link it to what’s important to the person you are approaching (VCs or Banks), and demonstrate that you are openly soliciting an investor’s input. No one will immediately accept an idea without being involved in shaping a concept.
Stage 2: Planning Project and Financial Forecast (Developing a business plan)
Assuming the project concept and feasibility have been determined, the Plan/Do/Check/Act cycle is directly applicable to project planning and management. Kelid™ works with you in gathering information for preparation of business plan either for manufacturing, export, construction, establishing a new business.
Stage 3: Designing Processes and Outputs
When the project is approved, the project team proceeds with the content design and with the procurements needed to implement the project.
The design process includes defining:
- Monitoring method
- Status reporting protocols
- Evaluation criteria
- Design of ultimate processes and outputs
- Implementation schedules
Stage 4: Implementing and Tracking the Project
A trial or test implementation can be used to examine and evaluate project design and outputs to determine if they meet the project objectives.
Using the planned reporting methods, the implementation team would monitor the project and reports on its status on regular basis at designated project milestones. Measurements of interim results may also be communicated to interested parties.
Stage 5: Evaluation and Completion of the Project
Usually evaluations will determine:
- Objectives met versus objectives planned.
- Actual tasks and events scheduled versus planned.
- Resources used versus planned resource usage.
- Costs versus budget.
- Organizational outcomes achieved versus planned outcomes; any unplanned outcomes.
- Effectiveness of project planning team.
- Effectiveness of implementation team.
- Team’s compilation of project documents, evaluations and lessons learned.
- The project is then officially completed.
To access the full list of grants and loans available to financially support you project management and planning please contact us for a 30min free no-obligation consulting service.