Top 3 funding programs assisting business expansion
1-CME SMART ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY:
The program will be launch in Dec 2014 and helps funding small to mid-sized enterprises (CMEs) to invest in advanced technologies for global growth. Two types of projects are funded:
1- Advanced technology assessment: 50% of eligibility cost for qualified professionals for evaluating manufacturing performance of the business to a maximum of $15,000.
2-Advanced technology adaptation/adoption for improving productivity through implementing new technologies or materials. The non-repayable fund covers 35% of eligible costs to a maximum of $100k.
Eligible projects include*:
- information and communications technologies
- additive manufacturing (3D printing),
- sensor-based technologies,
- automated materials handling,
- advanced green technologies, and
- advanced communications technologies
- Operational efficiency improvements
2-ONTARIO EXPORTERS FUND (OEF)
The Ontario Exporters Fund assists small businesses to gain access to international export markets. The program supports companies with current export to increase and enhance their export sales by hiring a new qualified Export Manager, with strong export background for the period of 2 years.
3-EXPORT MARKET ACCESS (EMA):
EMA supports small businesses in four specific categories:
- Promotional materials
- Generic branding material
- Development of electronic media
- Targeting more precise international market
- Incoming and Outgoing trade missions
- Participation in trade shows, exhibitions, booth rentals and fares are supported
Foreign biding projects for professional services:
- Bidding on foreign Engineering, Construction, and Consulting projects against international competition
If you want access to full list of grants and loans available to your business contact us.