Ontario Centres of Excellence (OCE) offers funding opportunities to Ontario businesses under a collaborative funding program called the OCE Collaboration Voucher Program. Under this program, eligible businesses receive financial assistance to collaborate with academic partners to resolve industry issues, create new products and services and develop online resources to explore opportunities in market expansion and export.
Voucher for Innovation & Productivity (VIP)
Voucher for Commercialization
- The innovation must be a collaborative effort with an Ontario public academic research university, college or institute
- The applicant must be pre-recurring revenue (up to $250,000) and pre-significant non-government investment
- The market for the project must be at least $50 million
Voucher for Industry Association R&D Program
- The innovation must be a collaborative effort with an Ontario public academic research university, college or institute.
- Both, the academy as well as the company must be in good standing with OCE.
- The commercialization of the product or service must be in Ontario by an Ontario-based company.
Voucher for E-business
- Company should be based in Ontario and develop online tools.
- They should be assisted by college students to develop these tools and implement business expansion plans.
We, at Kelid™, have an experienced team of professionals to help you with every step of the application to ensure that you receive the much-needed funding for your project. Our funding experts have an impressive portfolio of clients who have qualified for such funding. Contact us today for a free consultation!
Leave a Reply