Need Help in SR&ED Claim Review?
Recent surveys show majority of the current and new SR&ED claimants are chosen by the CRA for detailed claim review. Contemporary documents such as project planning, project logs, time tracking, testing logs, and invoices, are just examples of supporting evidences that the CRA reviewers are always asking for.
How can we help?
We assign you a professionally trained staff to work with you and your team on each and every SR&ED eligible project throughout your entire fiscal year. This is a unique service that is only provided by Kelid™.
What do you expect?
- Bi-weekly or Monthly site visits by our specialists to identify and assess, eligibility of SR&ED projects
- Work side-by-side with you and your technical team to understand the nature of your projects
- Prepare all eligible project tracking documents that may require in case the claim was selected for review by the CRA. These include project tracking, testing logs, time sheets, etc.
- Participate in testing procedures (if required) to guide your technical team how to systematically track test data
- Work side-by-side with your technical and financial staff to identify eligible expenses and maximizing your SR&ED claim
- Attend in the CRA review session
What are the benefits?
- You ONLY pay 50% of what you pay now in contingent fees (there are no hidden fees)
- We assist you to apply for other business grants or funds
- You will receive a 30Min free no-obligation consultation
- You can have access to our online Fund Calculator (very popular on the web) and funding assessment tool
Kelid™ is trusted by many companies in Ontario for helping Small to Mid-sized Enterprises (SMEs) to apply for SR&ED (Scientific Research and Experimental Development) program and other business funding programs.